Intel Xeon Silver 4210 (2.2GHz, 13.75MB), 32GB (1 x 32GB) DDR4, 8 SFF HDD, Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10, 1x 500W PS
Is your server bottleneck due to storage, compute or expansion? The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server represents the latest generation in security, expandability and performance, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Adopt standards that are compliant with the industry's most trusted computing platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server is confidently designed to reduce cost and complexity, powered by 1st and 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family, with up to 60%1 performance increase and core rate of 27%2, plus HPE DDR4 2933 MT/s SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB. It supports 12Gb/s SAS and up to 20 NVMe drives, as well as a variety of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory delivers unprecedented levels of performance for database and analytic workloads. Any application, from essential to mission-critical, can be run and deployed with absolute confidence.
Thanks to the flexible design, your investment can grow with your business needs
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server features an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF, or up to 20 drive options NVMe, along with support for up to three double-wide GPU options.
- HPE Persistent Memory works in conjunction with the DRAM module to deliver agile, high-capacity, and cost-effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly .
- Combined with the integrated HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i SATA Controller to address your boot, data, and media needs, HPE Smart Array Controllers provide flexibility in choosing the optimal 12 Gb/s controller that best fits your environment, available in both SAS and HBA modes.
- Choose from 4 integrated HPE FlexibleLOM 1GbE cards or standup PCIe cards that offer a wide range of network bandwidth (from 1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and meet evolving business needs .
- Supports a wide range of operating environments, from Azure to Docker and ClearOS, in addition to traditional operating systems.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware embedded directly into the silicon. With built-in protection for the entire server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- New features include Server Configuration Lockdown that ensures a secure transition and locks down server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard that helps detect and manage any possible security weaknesses, and Workload Performance Advisor that provides optimization recommendations server for better server performance.
- Server firmware is checked every 24 hours with run-time firmware verification to verify validity and trustworthiness of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized server access and securely store elements used to authenticate server platforms, while the intrusion detection kit logs and sends alerts when server security is affected.
High-level performance with advanced processing density
- ProLiant DL380 server now features significantly improved GPU density, with support expansion from 5 to 7 single-width, full-height, half-length GPUs/accelerators; or up to 6 in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion through the third level riser.
- Utilizing HPE's most popular 2U rackmount server by installing standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest GPU/acceleration platforms with a wide range of acceleration options, enabling diversified performance of load working in the cloud and optimizing experiences related to artificial intelligence and deep learning.
- Supported on ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for deep learning, inference, machine learning, HPC, rendering, virtual desktop infrastructure, virtual workstations, and combinations of these for mixed workloads for maximum resource utilization of data centers and the reduction of the TCO.
Industry leading services and ease of implementation
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, to ensure reliability and risk reduction and offer customers flexibility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplify all stages of the IT journey. Transformational and advisory services professionals understand customer challenges and design optimal solutions. Professional Services offers rapid implementation of solutions, while Operational Services provides ongoing support services.
- A suite of integrated and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management, including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 for monitoring and management; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
- HPE IT investment solutions help transform into a digital enterprise, with IT cost-effectiveness aligned with business goals.
3/3/3 - Server warranty includes three years of parts coverage, three years of labor coverage, and three years of onsite support. Additional worldwide limited warranty and technical support information is available at: h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE service and support options for your product can be purchased locally. For information on support upgrade availability and costs, visit the HPE website at www.hpe.com/support